The StrongArm® Winch provides 4,000 lbs. of lifting muscle at the touch of a button. Includes emergency crank handle in case of power loss. 12V only.
LIFT-TECH MARINE WINCH
Replace the manual crank wheel on any lift with a direct drive electric winch from Lift-Tech Marine. Access the key switch or use the optional wireless remote control to effortlessly raise and lower your boat. Available in 110 volt AC (house current) or 12 Volt / 24 Volt DC (battery current). Optional Solar Panel and battery holder are available for DC units. An optional LED canopy light is available for units with remote control.
STATIONARY LIFTING WHEEL KIT
Add a bolt-on Stationary Wheel Kit to aid with lift installation and removal. Sturdy mounting plates clamp polyethylene wheels to the lift frame, which can be left on all season.
Land your boat perfectly with foam-covered PVC Guide-Ons. Even in rough water, guide-ons align your boat over the bunks and guide it into place.
Enter your lift without having to lower your wakeboard tower or bimini top. A retractable entrance panel provides the extra protection that your boat deserves when not in use.
- 24–foot long, 115 inches wide. 3–1/2 foot deep sides, plus 12" scalloped curtain
- Available in Mallard Green color only
DAKA LIFT LEVELER
This lightweight easy-to-use lift leveler assists in lifting your DAKA Vertical lift. The 20 lb. “jack” style winch includes a steel hook to easily reach one of the bottom cross members. Once in place, the easy cranking winch allows you to raise the unloaded lift, in order to adjust the legs, mount or dismount wheels.
- 5-feet tall, 28” steel hook
- 500 lb. lifting capacity.
- 3 - legged base for stability
- 1100 lb. Cap. Dutton Lainson ratchet winch
DAKA Lift Leveler Video
INTERNAL SCREW JACK LEVELING LEGS
AVAILABLE FOR 3000, 4000/5000# LIFTS
- Allows for easy adjustment above the water line
- No need to go underwater
- Operate with cordless drill or ratchet
- 32" of adjustment
- Allows for easy wheel installation
- New lift purchase receives standard left credit
- Sold in SETS of 4 legs only (not available on 6,000#)
- All four corner posts come pre-drilled with mounting holes
- Installation is simple: Insert screw jack leg assembly into corner post and slide into position. Insert pin into top hole and secure pin with clip
NEVER ATTEMPT TO ADJUST WHEN LIFT IS UNDER LOAD. READ OPERATION MANUAL BEFORE USING.
EXTERNAL SCREW JACK LEVELING LEGS
Allows for easy adjustment above the water line, with up to 30" of adjustment. No need to go underwater – simply turn nut on top of leg. Allows for independent leg adjustment and easy wheel installation, and operate with cordless drill or ratchet. Sold in sets (2 legs per set).
- Standard Screw Jack legs for KDV Vertical Lifts 2000#, 2500# & 3000# capacity
- Heavy-duty Screw Jack legs for KDV Vertical Lifts 4000# & 5000# capacity (not available on 6000# capacity)